Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally!

Ahhh... Finally fall is here!! Can you believe it! We survived the Summer!! Well barely for me! I hate the heat! Thats why im so excited that Fall and soon to be winter is here!! It feels like I can breathe now! I dont have to breathe hot air.. Well for the most part! But we are done with the Summer! No more carrying 3 water bottles.. No more sweating like crazy.. No more burning yourself on the seat belt of the car! No more!! I am totally done! Be greatful for the nice weather we are having and will continue to have! Go outside! And Enjoy your self!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelynn! I love your layout, and I love fall too! It's my favorite favorite season. I'm glad you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! When I posted that comment, the word for the word verification was "cousin!" That is a funny coincidence.

    ReplyDelete